In today’s guide, we’ll assist you in finding the best vacuum under $50.
When it comes to a cheap vacuum cleaner, you might be wondering if they can collect the dust & clean your floor neat and clean.
It’s true that the more you invest in a good quality vacuum you’ll receive the best service.
However, you’ll be surprised to know that there are some cheap but good vacuums available under just 50 bucks.
They clean; they are affordable and earned excellent customer reviews.
Let’s check out:
Best Vacuum Cleaner Under $50 (Comparison Chart)
|Bissell Zing Lightweight 2154A||Canister||Bagged|
|Bissell Zing Canister 2156A||Canister||Bagless|
|Bissell Lightweight 3-in-1||Stick||Corded|
|Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 33A1||Handheld||Corded|
|Bissell 1782 Pet Hair Eraser Car Vacuum||Handheld||Cordless|
|Hoover UH20040 Sprint QuickVac||Upright||Bagless|
|VonHaus 600W 2 in 1 Corded||Upright||Stick|
|BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L 16V||Handheld||Cordless|
|BLACK+DECKER Pet Vacuum BDASP103||Upright||Corded|
|Shark Pet-Perfect II SV780||Handheld||Cordless|
|Eureka EasyClean Hand-71B||Handheld||Corded|
|Dirt Devil Power Air Corded SD20505||Stick||Bagless|
|Dirt Devil Scorpion SD20005RED||Handheld||Corded|
|Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik SD20000RED||Stick||Bagless|
|Dirt Devil M08230RED||Handheld||Bagged|
Is it Worth To Buy A $50 Vacuum Cleaner?
You won’t obtain the best performance or the most reliable device out there, but surely a good-enough-product to keep your house clean without breaking your wallet.
A 50-dollar vacuum can be incredibly convenient as well, with the design and features of higher-priced options. It will probably come with a less reliable set of functions and a slightly less resistant build.
But overall, getting a $50 vacuum is more than worth it – for the price and the excellent results nonetheless.
The Best Cheap Vacuum Cleaner Reviews
There are thousands of options for vacuums out there, but not many will offer the quality you are looking for. When it comes to options under $50, here we have the best deals on vacuum cleaners for you to enjoy.
Here are our best vacuum under 50 below:
1. Shark Pet-Perfect II SV780- Best Vacuum Under 50
The handheld Shark Pet-Perfect II SV780 is the best cordless handheld vacuum under $50.
With its compact and comfortable design, you will be able to clean practically anything, even in the hardest of places.
Those small disasters pets or kids make can be quickly taken off the floor with this pet handheld vacuum.
Or if you want to clean your home thoroughly, there’s no problem either, as, with an 18-volt battery, it lasts enough time to do that and more.
The device comes with an XL motorized pet brush, LED lights, a Deluxe charging stand, a dust cup of smooth operation, and a Twister Cyclonic Technology for superb vacuuming performance.
For such a powerful vacuum cleaner, it is surprisingly quiet.
Plus it has a nicely positioned handle, while its sleek design lets users maneuver it easily over carpets and upholstery.
2. BLACK+DECKER CHV1410L 16V Cordless Hand Vacuum Under $50
The Black+Decker CHV1410L boasts of lithium technology, strong suction and power that will hardly fade. The bagless dirt bowl makes it easier to spot and can be emptied easily.
BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L Features
- High efficiency Lithium ion chargers shut off automatically when the battery is charged which means that you can use BLACK+DECKER hand vac on the charger.
- This hand vac provides you with a good cleaning ability and high battery power. Although it is light in weight, The product can be used on all kinds of floors.
- The cyclonic action helps to remove dust and debris away from the filter so that the suction power remains strong.
- The slim rotating nozzle helps the vacuum cleaner to reach even the toughest of sports. The built-in crevice helps in accessing all those tough spots that you never though you would be able to clean. The wide mouth helps to carry larger debris.
- The quick charging base lets you keep your product charged.
- The bagless dirt bowl is easy to empty. It is also translucent so you can see what you have collected without touching it.
- Can hold a charge for up to 18 months.
- Cyclonic action helps in retaining a clean filter and strong suction power.
- Smart Charge Technology helps you use almost 50% less energy.
- Detachable and washable bowl and filters.
- BLACK+DECKER’s 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- 16V MAX Lithium Ion Dustbuster- a powerful battery.
- May not be suitable for a large area.
3. Dirt Devil Scorpion SD20005RED- (Cheap Hand Vac Under $50)
The Dirt Devil SD20005RED is another low-cost vacuum cleaner you can order under 50, this product is ideal for cleaning the most hidden corners of your house.
Do you want to know the reason?
The strong 7 amp motor is powerful enough to collect even small pebbles and the toughest of dirt.
This vacuum cleaner will not let mess be a constant in your house any cost. Your workshop, car and house will be spick and span if you start using this product.
Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner SD20005RED Features
- The Quick Flip crevice tool is capable of cleaning remote areas like car seats and couch cushions.
- Because of the long 16-foot power cord, you can now use your vacuum cleaner over a large place as it will be easier to drag it around. You will not have to unplug it every time you want to clean your couch followed by your stairs.
- The powerful 7 Amp Motor means that your rooms will be cleaned thoroughly and no space will be left unattended to. Its strong suction force will ensure that not a speck of dirt is left in the room.
- The bagless design means that you will not have to carry around and empty the bag full of dirt.
- The Quick flip crevice tool helps in perfect cleaning. Every hidden nook and cranny will face the wrath of your vacuum cleaner.
- 7 amp motor which gives a powerful suction force.
- The accessories are included with the package.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Not good for curved surfaces.
4. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 33A1 Corded Vacuum Under 50
Now if you already have an upright vacuum cleaner and you need a supplementary vac for stairs and pets, then this is the more appropriate Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 33A1 vacuum cleaner for you.
It’s designed to let you clean after dry messes and pet hair efficiently, while you can also use it to clean the stairs.
It offers enough power at 4 amps, so you can really suction off the mess and dirt from your floor. It weighs less than 4 pounds, so you won’t strain when you use it.
The hard nozzle is great to pick up dry messes on the floor and in your car. It also has a rubber nozzle that’s great for stairs and couches, and it especially attracts pet hair.
The power cord is ample enough at 16 feet. It also offer multi-level filters so you can remove allergens easily.
Also read: Best Vacuum Cleaner For Dust Mites
Despite the 1-year warranty a lot of users have reported no trouble even after 2 years.
And because you have to plug it in, you don’t have to worry about how long you can use it for your cleaning sessions.
For many, what makes the EasyClean so good to use is that it’s lightweight at less than 5 pounds.
That should make it easy for you to carry it with just one hand. Also, though it uses a cord it is 20 feet long so you won’t have to keep unplugging it as you clean your way up the stairs. It also comes with 2 motors, with one powering the suction while the other for the revolving brush.
This is better than having a single motor doing everything and becoming overworked.It also comes with a special “Riser Visor” feature with the brush roll action that lets you efficiently clean the floor spaces as well as the vertical spots like the stair risers and the back of your furniture.
These are areas which are virtually impossible to clean with many upright vacuum cleaners. There’s also a crevice tool that cleans nooks and crevices that the brush roll can’t reach effectively.The 5.5-amp suction is quite powerful and you can just dump the dirt from the washable dust cup afterwards. You won’t even have to keep buying disposable dust bags.
Eureka EasyClean Hand-71B Features
- Quite affordable
- Very light and easy to use
- 2 motors for operations
- Designed for horizontal and vertical spaces
- Very powerful
- Can clean nooks and crevices
- 20-fooot cord
6. Bissell 1782 Pet Hair Eraser (Cordless Hand And Car Vacuum)
All Bissell products are always top of the bunch, and this Pet Hair Eraser is not an exception.
Maybe the the best vacuum for under 50 dollars out there when it comes to handheld devices, this one will clean everything you put in front of it – from hair to pet’s residues and more.
The device comes with exceptional motor capacity for excellent cleaning performance, as well as a dual-action filtration function that improves cleaning & durability exponentially.
And if you want more power than before, you can use the motorized foot to increase its suction capacity as well.
The devices can hold up to three attachments, with a motorized brush, an upholstery tool, and even a crevice tool, to improve versatility. You will be able to reach difficult areas without problems.
For stair risers, and other spots like between the couch cushions and under the car seats, it also offers a built-in hose with a crevice tool for other attachments.
The cord is long enough at 16 feet, and when it’s not in use there’s a handy cord strap for storage. It’s quite easy to use especially with its light weight at just 4.5 pounds.It’s quite handy for cleaning carpeted stairs, detailing the car, and cleaning after pets. There are limitations, though.
The low setting is very gentle, and the high setting can be very loud. And you may want to avoid using it to suction human hair, as it can get tangled in the revolving brush. It also requires you to buy a bag regularly, although for some folks this is a good thing—there’s no need to wash a cup after each use.
- Extremely affordable.
- Easy to use Good for pet hair
- Can be used for stairs, couches, and car upholstery and floors
- You may want to use earplugs
- Few consumer complaints about the durability.
8. VonHaus 600W 2 in 1 Corded
VonHaus 600W 2 in 1 Corded Lightweight Upright Stick is really a low cost vacuum Under $50 that you can trust.
This powerful vacuum cleaner is very easy to use and store and vacuuming can actually become much less troublesome because of it.
The dust cup capacity is an impressive 1.2 liters, so you may only have to empty it once during your vacuuming session. It glides over various surfaces so everything goes smoothly.
The HEPA filtration system can trap very small allergens that other units may just recirculate in the air.
The power cord measures 18 feet so you get a longer range than other units. It comes with various attachments for crevices and a brush attachment as a handheld it only weighs 6.2 pounds.
9. Dirt Devil Bagless Stick Vacuum Hard Floors SD20505
The Dirt Devil SD20505 Power Air works very well on hard floors, cleaning efficiently and getting rid of every last particle.
The 10 Amp Motor provides a powerful suction force which works best on bare floors.
The lightweight design makes it portable and you can easily maneuver it from room to room. The Low Profile Nozzle will help you clean beneath your furniture without any hassle.
Dirt Devil Power Air Corded SD20505 Features
- The super-effective and powerful 10 Amp motor will easily eradicate all the waste in the room with a constant suction force. The Cyclonic Filtration adds to the efficiency.
- Since it is bagless, cleaning up after it will also be easier. The One-Touch Bottom Empty Dirt Cup will only require one touch of yours to empty itself.
- The wide 11-Inch Cleaning Path of this product will help you cover a larger area in a lesser amount of time.
- The vacuum cleaner weighs just 6.67 pounds and is light enough to be carried around the house.
- 20 Foot Cord lets you move about freely.
- Low Profile Nozzle
- Streamline Design
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Not durable.
10. Bissell Lightweight 3-in-1
Bissell Lightweight 3-in-1 is one of the best budget stick vacuum cleaner might exactly be what you are looking for.
Efficient but light, this product will make your daily chore so much easier.
You do not have to stress about cleaning anymore once you acquire this product.
If you are considering buying this product, then you should know it inside and out before you put your money into it.
Just because you are investing less than 100 dollars, that does not mean you don’t look into the product you are buying.
Let us give you a rundown of the features, pros and cons of this vacuum cleaner.
Bissell Lightweight 3-in-1 Features
- It is ideal for use on bare floors, carpet, stairs, and upholstery.
- It runs on a power of 2 amps which is enough to secure decent running and smooth functioning.
- The 16′ power cord lets you vacuum large spaces like entire rooms at one go without having to unplug and replug every time you shift. This gives you an uninterrupted session of cleaning.
- The Dirt cup is easy to handle.
- The 3-in-1 Vac can be used in three ways-
1. A lightweight stick vacuum on carpets and floors.
2. If you remove the Quick-Release Handle but keep the foot intact, you can use it for stair cleaning.
3. If you remove both the handle and the foot, you have a hand vacuum ready for use.
- Flexibility when it come to usage.
- The long cord ensures an uninterrupted cleaning session.
- Handle is secured poorly.
11. Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik Lightweight SD20000RED
This affordable vacuum cleaner has been designed to facilitate easy leaving.
Featuring an innovative design, Dirt Devil Simpli-Stik can be used on any surface- be it simply your softest rug or the tough floors around your house. In case you need a hand vacuum for a day, then you don’t have to look far.
The product comes with a detachable hand vacuum which can be used for regular dusting from your furniture, shelves, upholstery, counters, and drapes.
Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner SD20000RED Features
The on-board crevice tool makes it easy for you to access even the remotest of corners and tight spaces- be it the edges of your furniture or delicate electronic devices.
The device has been designed to be light in weight which makes it portable. Less than 4 pounds, it can be moved across rooms and even carrying it down the stairs will not be a problem. It is also easy to empty because of the bagless feature.
The product is accompanied by an easily detachable hand vacuum which is equally effective.
The wheels are smooth and do not affect your floor. The product has a convenient cord which is about 16 foot in length. The 1.25 Amp Motor provides powerful and constant suction power.
- Multi-purpose cleaning.
- Easily portable and lightweight.
- Detachable hand vacuum.
- The on-board crevice tool makes cleaning tough places a cakewalk.
- Powerful suction power.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Has a rinseable filter.
- May not prove to be good for very heavy cleaning.
12. Bissell Zing Lightweight 2154A (Bagged Canister Vacuum)
When it comes to the best vacuum under 50, there’s easily no better option than the bagged canister vacuum from Bissell.
As you know, this brand creates exceptional products, and this 2.5L capacity dust vacuum with light design and telescopic stick provides outstanding quality.
You can use this vacuum on carpets, hard floors, or even in difficult to reach places that are too high or too deep. Also, it comes with a multi-surface tool, a dusting brush, and a crevice tool for more versatility.
Let’s not forget how the dust bag is effortless to remove and clean when needed, and how its Post-Motor filter capture more dust than most options out there. And all the filters are reusable and washable, for years.
13. Bissell Zing Canister 2156A (Best Bagless Vacuum Under 50 Bucks)
A bagless vacuum is always more convenient, easier to use, and eventually becomes less of a hassle to clean. The Bissell Zing vacuum offers precisely all that and more. Maybe the best bagless vacuum under $50, you will obtain outstanding results even in the hardest of situations.
What makes it so compelling is the Cyclonic Action vacuuming, which sucks more dust and produces less waste. It works for practically any surface and offers up to 9 AMPs of power for exceptional results.
Apart from all that, its compact and light design increases its overall usability. Add the DIRT filters, the crevice, dusting, and multi-surface tool, plus the air flow regulator – and you get a fantastic device entirely.
The upright vacuum cleaners are the most popular vacuum cleaner in the market. Some of the benefits of upright vacuums are they are cheaper than canister vacuum.
Most of the models uses motorized brush which makes it very efficient cleaning device that performs great on hard floors and carpet both.
14. Hoover Sprint QuickVac -(Best Cheap Bagless Upright Vacuum)
The Hoover Sprint Quick Vac Bagless UH20040 Upright Vacuum is an affordable vacuum cleaner that you can buy under 50 bucks.
UH20040 has been made compact and light in weight so that you can clean all the nooks and crannies of your house without batting an eyelid.
The product can clean all types of floors- all you have to do is choose a height adjustment so as to set the nozzle height in a manner that it matches your cleaning surface.
It comes with a 5-foot cleaning hose that also has a removable cleaning wand. This means that you can also do your cleaning well above the ground if needed.
Hoover UH20040 Features
- The vacuum cleaner is bagless which means that you will not have to carry around a heavy dirt-laden bag when cleaning.
- The removable cleaning wand ensures that you clean all around the house, instead of just the floor.
- The Multi-Cyclonic Technology helps to chaff out fine particles of dirt before they reach the filter which means less frequent filter rinsing.
- The 23-foot Power Cord helps in uninterrupted vacuuming. The cleaner can reach up to 7 feet above the ground for cleaning stairs, curtains and window sills.
- The System Check Indicator helps you keep track of the product’s usage.
Benefits at a Glance
- The 3 Position Height Adjustment lets you clean all surfaces.
- The filters can be re-used time and again after washing
- No Loss of Suction Technology.
There are some customer complaints about not suitable for hard floors.
15. BLACK+DECKER Pet Vacuum BDASP103
All Black+Decker products are just outstanding. And when it comes to these devices, you get little to no drawbacks to complain about. The AirSwivel series is the best value vacuum cleaner you will find, and with its Pet feature, you get exceptional results as well.
Don’t let its name fool you; the AirSwivel pet vacuum works for practically anything. It weighs as little as 8.8 lbs. Only, provides outstanding maneuverability, offers up to 2 liters of dust storage, and it’s straightforward to use.
The device demands almost no maintenance at all, the filters are all washable, and even comes with a 25-feet cord. And when you consider its outstanding two-motor function – you get unmatched results.
16. Wet/Dry Vacuum, AA255– Perfect For Car
Capable of delivering up to 2 HP and 6 AMPs of suction power, this Wet/Dry vacuum is perfect for almost any situation. Known by many as the best carpet vacuum under 50, you will obtain an outstanding performance in the thickest carpets as well, even more so with its blower function.
The tank is wholly made with polypropylene, which delivers a much cleaner interior when it comes to dust.
And due to its portable design, you can use it practically anywhere without problems, from all around your house carpet, up to your car or even in exteriors when needed. Mainly because it comes with a large 10-feet cord that offers superb convenience.
Things to Consider When Buying a $50 Vacuum
You won’t be able to find the best affordable vacuum if you don’t know what to consider. Here, we give you a few of those factors you need to think before buying the right cleaner.
Vacuum Type: Whether it is an upright, stick, handheld, or canister vacuum with bagless or bagged design, plus a wet/dry feature or whatever – you need to pick wisely here.
Remember to consider the versatility, performance, and overall usefulness of each type before choosing.
Filter: The filtering systems are one of the essential parts of each vacuum. If it is easy to remove, performance-oriented and does not need constant maintenance – that’s the one. But of course, there are hundreds of types out – so choose the one you find more convenient for you.
Additional Features: Particular motor performances, more powerful suction systems, retractable cord, a brush roll, adjustable height, telescopic stick, electric hose, the crevice tool, a cordless design, and even a variable power setting.
The more additional features a vacuum has, the better it will be for sure.
Noise Level: Any vacuum that produces more than 70 dB can be considered very loud. We recommend going for options that are below 70 dB, preferably between 55 and 65 dB for a better experience.
What kind of Vacuums Are Suitable for Me?
Not all vacuums are the same, so it is more than necessary to know which will provide the best experience when vacuuming at home.
Here, we tackle each one of these types for you to learn more about them.
1. Upright: An upright vacuum is like the most common & knowledgeable type out there. It does everything from working excellently on carpets to hard-floor while still having great dusting capacity.
Usually, they come with a one-hand handle for easier operation. And come with a decent set of features. Performance is always decent, and the operation is entirely straightforward.
So, if you are someone who needs performance and effortless design with slight convenience, this one will do it.
2. Stick: Stick vacuums may not as powerful as an upright vacuum but very popular in the market because they are light in weight & very easy to store or bear. They fit more places than upright vacuums and still manage to have a decent suction power. However, the dust storage of stick vacuums tends to be meager.
Overall, they work well for small apartments of more depth and width, like below beds, tables, and other furniture. To get the best result, you need to invest in the best vacuum cleaner for a small apartment; those are compact and affordable.
3. Canister: A small tank with a handle to carry, and a long hose to clean difficult places – a canister vacuum is very versatile. They are like a combination of an upright model with a stick vacuum. Powerful nonetheless, and provide excellent versatility so you can reach more difficult places.
People who need to clean their cars regularly may find this type the right one. Also, a canister vacuum helps to reach taller places and works perfectly in tight situations.
4. Handheld: There’s not a vacuum type as versatile & convenient as a handheld one. Designed with the whole purpose of reaching places others can’t – a handheld vacuum is powerful enough to suction dust while being highly versatile.
They usually come with smaller dust storage and don’t offer as much suction power. Yet, the versatile and convenient set of features is simply unmatched.
5. Bagless or Bagged: You can have any type such as upright, stick, handheld or canister here – and still be bagless or bagged. A bagged vacuum is the one that stores all the dust in a bag, which is usually washable or replaceable. This way, you don’t have to clean the device but only when it is full of dust.
In contrast, a bagless vacuum comes with a tank which you need to be continually cleaning when it is full. You can’t replace it, and you’ll have to wash it every time after using.
6. Wet/Dry Vacuum: These vacuums are the ones that work in practically any situation no matter the type of waste you want to clean. Whether it is dust or liquid, this vacuum will undoubtedly get it off the floor or carpet.
Typically, these vacuums come with especial storage designs that prevent problems with fluids and usually are powerful no matter the type or size.
These are the top 8 cheap vacuums under $50 you can buy from amazon. If you have any question, let us know.
So, what are you waiting for? You already know everything you need about affordable vacuums to eventually pick the right one.
The best vacuum cleaner under 50 is waiting for you – use our help and advice and pick the perfect one now. You won’t be disappointed!
If you are living in the UK here is the best vacuum cleaners under £50 to help you make the quick decision.
- Best Vacuum Cleaner for Seniors 2020
- iRobot Cheap Alternative
- Best Vacuum Cleaner for Carpet and Hardwood
Last Updated on