8 Best Vacuum Cleaners Under $50
When it comes to cheap vacuum cleaners, you might be wondering if they can really suck the dusts.
It’s true that the more you invest on a quality vacuum you’ll receive the best.
But you’ll be surprised to know that there are some really cool models in the market, they works, they are affordable and quite popular.
If you are in a budget under $50, These vacuums are perfect for you.
In today’s guide we’ll show you some nice vacuum cleaners under 50 that you can actually afford.
Let’s check out:
|#1||VonHaus 600W 2 in 1 Corded||Upright, Stick|
|#2||Dirt Devil Power Air Corded SD20505||Bagless, Stick|
|#3||Bissell Lightweight 3-in-1||Lightweight Stick|
|#4||Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Upright HV302||Bagless, Stick|
|#5||Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 33A1||Handheld|
|#6||Eureka EasyClean Hand-71B||Handheld|
|#7||Dirt Devil Hand Vacuum M08230RED||Handheld|
|#8||Dirt Devil Scorpion SD20005RED||Handheld|
VonHaus 600W 2 in 1 Corded Lightweight Upright Stick is really a low cost vacuum Under $50 right now.
This powerful vacuum cleaner is very easy to use and store and vacuuming can actually become much less troublesome because of it.
The dust cup capacity is an impressive 1.2 liters, so you may only have to empty it once during your vacuuming session. It glides over various surfaces so everything goes smoothly.
The HEPA filtration system can trap very small allergens that other units may just recirculate in the air.
The power cord measures 18 feet so you get a longer range than other units. It comes with various attachments for crevices and a brush attachment as a handheldIt only weighs 6.2 pounds.
The 10 Amp Motor provides a powerful suction force which works best on bare floors.
The lightweight design makes it portable and you can easily maneuver it from room to room. The Low Profile Nozzle will help you clean beneath your furniture without any hassle.
Dirt Devil Power Air Corded SD20505 Features
- The super-effective and powerful 10 Amp motor will easily eradicate all the waste in the room with a constant suction force. The Cyclonic Filtration adds to the efficiency.
- Since it is bagless, cleaning up after it will also be easier. The One-Touch Bottom Empty Dirt Cup will only require one touch of yours to empty itself.
- The wide 11-Inch Cleaning Path of this product will help you cover a larger area in a lesser amount of time.
- The vacuum cleaner weighs just 6.67 pounds and is light enough to be carried around the house.
- 20 Foot Cord lets you move about freely.
- Low Profile Nozzle
- Streamline Design
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Not durable.
#03. Bissell Lightweight 3-in-1 Corded Lightweight Stick Vacuum, Silver
You do not have to stress about cleaning anymore once you acquire this product.
If you are considering buying this product, then you should know it inside and out before you put your money into it.
Just because you are investing less than 100 dollars, that does not mean you don’t look into the product you are buying.
Let us give you a rundown of the features, pros and cons of this vacuum cleaner.
Bissell Lightweight 3-in-1 Features
- It is ideal for use on bare floors, carpet, stairs, and upholstery.
- It runs on a power of 2 amps which is enough to secure decent running and smooth functioning.
- The 16′ power cord lets you vacuum large spaces like entire rooms at one go without having to unplug and replug every time you shift. This gives you an uninterrupted session of cleaning.
- The Dirt cup is easy to handle.
- The 3-in-1 Vac can be used in three ways-
1. A lightweight stick vacuum on carpets and floors.
2. If you remove the Quick-Release Handle but keep the foot intact, you can use it for stair cleaning.
3. If you remove both the handle and the foot, you have a hand vacuum ready for use.
- Flexibility when it come to usage.
- The long cord ensures an uninterrupted cleaning session.
- Handle is secured poorly.
This affordable vacuum cleaner has been designed to facilitate easy leaving. Featuring an innovative design, this product can be used on any surface- be it simply your softest rug or the tough floors around your house. In case you need a hand vacuum for a day, then you don’t have to look far.
The product comes with a detachable hand vacuum which can be used for regular dusting from your furniture, shelves, upholstery, counters, and drapes.
Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner SD20000RED Features
The on-board crevice tool makes it easy for you to access even the remotest of corners and tight spaces- be it the edges of your furniture or delicate electronic devices.
The device has been designed to be light in weight which makes it portable. Less than 4 pounds, it can be moved across rooms and even carrying it down the stairs will not be a problem. It is also easy to empty because of the bagless feature.
The product is accompanied by an easily detachable hand vacuum which is equally effective.
The wheels are smooth and do not affect your floor. The product has a convenient cord which is about 16 foot in length. The 1.25 Amp Motor provides powerful and constant suction power.
- Multi-purpose cleaning.
- Easily portable and lightweight.
- Detachable hand vacuum.
- The on-board crevice tool makes cleaning tough places a cakewalk.
- Powerful suction power.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Has a rinseable filter.
- May not prove to be good for very heavy cleaning.
Best Cheap Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
For many this is a very handy design, as you can directly apply the unit to the spots you want to clean. Find best handheld vacuum cleaner here.
It’s designed to let you clean after dry messes and pet hair efficiently, while you can also use it to clean the stairs.
It offers enough power at 4 amps, so you can really suction off the mess and dirt from your floor. It weighs less than 4 pounds, so you won’t strain when you use it.
The hard nozzle is great to pick up dry messes on the floor and in your car. It also has a rubber nozzle that’s great for stairs and couches, and it especially attracts pet hair.
The power cord is ample enough at 16 feet. It also offer multi-level filters so you can remove allergens
Despite the 1-year warranty a lot of users have reported no trouble even after 2 years.
And because you have to plug it in, you don’t have to worry about how long you can use it for your cleaning sessions.
For many, what makes the EasyClean so good to use is that it’s lightweight at less than 5 pounds.
That should make it easy for you to carry it with just one hand. Also, though it uses a cord it is 20 feet long so you won’t have to keep unplugging it as you clean your way up the stairs. It also comes with 2 motors, with one powering the suction while the other for the revolving brush.
This is better than having a single motor doing everything and becoming overworked.It also comes with a special “Riser Visor” feature with the brush roll action that lets you efficiently clean the floor spaces as well as the vertical spots like the stair risers and the back of your furniture.
These are areas which are virtually impossible to clean with many upright vacuum cleaners. There’s also a crevice tool that cleans nooks and crevices that the brush roll can’t reach effectively.The 5.5-amp suction is quite powerful and you can just dump the dirt from the washable dust cup afterwards. You won’t even have to keep buying disposable dust bags.
Eureka EasyClean Hand-71B Features
- Quite affordable
- Very light and easy to use
- 2 motors for operations
- Designed for horizontal and vertical spaces
- Very powerful
- Can clean nooks and crevices
- 20-fooot cord
For stair risers, and other spots like between the couch cushions and under the car seats, it also offers a built-in hose with a crevice tool for other attachments.
The cord is long enough at 16 feet, and when it’s not in use there’s a handy cord strap for storage. It’s quite easy to use especially with its light weight at just 4.5 pounds.It’s quite handy for cleaning carpeted stairs, detailing the car, and cleaning after pets. There are limitations, though.
The low setting is very gentle, and the high setting can be very loud. And you may want to avoid using it to suction human hair, as it can get tangled in the revolving brush. It also requires you to buy a bag regularly, although for some folks this is a good thing—there’s no need to wash a cup after each use.
- Extremely affordable.
- Easy to use Good for pet hair
- Can be used for stairs, couches, and car upholstery and floors
- You may want to use earplugs
- Few consumer complaints about the durability.
#08. Dirt Devil Scorpion SD20005RED– A Cheap Vacuum Cleaner Under $50
Do you want to know the reason? The strong 7 amp motor is powerful enough to collect even small pebbles and the toughest of dirt.
This vacuum cleaner will not let mess be a constant in your house any cost. Your workshop, car and house will be spick and span if you start using this product.
Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner SD20005RED Features
- The Quick Flip crevice tool is capable of cleaning remote areas like car seats and couch cushions.
- Because of the long 16-foot power cord, you can now use your vacuum cleaner over a large place as it will be easier to drag it around. You will not have to unplug it every time you want to clean your couch followed by your stairs.
- The powerful 7 Amp Motor means that your rooms will be cleaned thoroughly and no space will be left unattended to. Its strong suction force will ensure that not a speck of dirt is left in the room.
- The bagless design means that you will not have to carry around and empty the bag full of dirt.
- The Quick flip crevice tool helps in perfect cleaning. Every hidden nook and cranny will face the wrath of your vacuum cleaner.
- 7 amp motor which gives a powerful suction force.
- The accessories are included with the package.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Not good for curved surfaces.
These are the top 8 cheap vacuums under $50 you can buy from amazon. If you have any question, let us know.