Best Vacuum Under $100 ~ You can actually Afford
As the prices of vacuum cleaners continue to bubble up, it might be difficult to find an affordable vacuum cleaner that will perform reliably.
Cleanthefloor has scoured the marketplace & found some excellent vacuums that won’t bust your budget.
In today’s guide you’re going to find the best vacuum cleaners under $100
Types of Vacuum Cleaners- You May Get In Your Budget
Having lots of choices isn’t always a good thing, however, since it can make it more complicated for you to make your final choice. You even have several types of cheap vacuum cleaners to choose from that will suit your budget.
Go through your favorite type below:
- Best Cheap Upright Vacuum Cleaners
- Best Cheap Canister Vacuum Cleaner
- Best Cheap Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
- Best Cheap Handheld Vacuum Cleaners
You can check out their Amazon pages for a more complete list of features and you can also read the reviews more thoroughly.
But we can highlight a few special benefits you can get from each one:
Best Cheap Upright Vacuum Cleaners
The upright vacuum cleaners can be a viable choice if you have lots of floor space to clean, and it has the right features for stairs.
#1. BISSELL 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum- [The Best Vacuum Under 100]
BISSELL CleanView 9595A Upright Vacuum is one of the most popular and inexpensive product (price below $100), that has been engineered with the advanced OnePass Technology which means that it provides a powerful suction force, to begin with.
The innovative brush design cleans on the first pass.
The Multi-Cyclonic System is known for its efficiency. The product is also light to carry and easily portable, which makes it perfect for everyday use. The BISSELL CleanView 9595a combines form and function in an ideal blend.
Bissell 9595A Features
- The OnePass Technology leads to powerful suction which means that even deeply embedded dirt is easily removed.
- The all-powerful, Multi-Cyclonic Suction System leads to a thorough cleaning. This also ensures that the filters do not get unduly affected, leading to a failure in the power of the suction force.
- Weighing just 15 lbs, the product is light and can be moved up and down the stairs with relative use. So the next time you are doing your chore, lugging a heavy device won’t be a part of your schedule.
- The dirt bin has an exceptionally large capacity which means that you will not have to interrupt your cleaning in the middle to empty it. The emptying is also an easy process.
- The TurboBrush tool is helpful, especially for stairs and furniture. The Extension Wand, Dusting Brush and Crevice Tool help you reach all dusty corners.
- The 25 Foot power cord lets you carry the vacuum cleaner without having to disconnect it all the time.
Benefits at a Glance
- Low cost but Powerful & lightweight.
- Flexible and can be carried around.
- A dirt bag of large capacity.
- The Multi-Cyclonic Suction System and OnePass Technology..
#2. BISSELL CleanView Corded, Upright bagless 1330
The BISSELL CleanView 1330 Vacuum with OnePass Technology is an affordable vacuum cleaner under $100 that more than does its job effectively.
If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner that does not weigh much, but cleans like magic- well, you have come to the right place.
The OnePass Technology ensures a powerful suction force coupled with an innovative brush design.
The Bottom Easy Empty dirt tank prevents you from getting in touch with the dust and the waste. The washable foam filter of bissell 1330 makes your job easier.
Bissell 1330 Features
- The OnePass Technology makes for a powerful and efficient suction force that can clean out even the most stubborn of dust particles. You will not have to worry about a thing.
- The package includes a Bottom Easy Empty Dirt Tank, TurboBrush Tool, Washable Foam Tank Filter, a crevice tool and a 2-year limited warranty.
- The Multi-level filtration helps in reducing all kinds of unwanted particles from your home.
- The Cyclonic System helps in making the device more effective by creating a stronger suction force.
- The lightweight design ensures easy portability from one room to another or up and down the stairs. The 25-foot long power cord helps you clean a room in one go without plugging and re-plugging a few times.
- The Easy Empty Dirt Tank is large and does not need to be emptied every few minutes.
Benefits at a Glance
- Powerful suction force.
- Efficient cyclonic system.
- An easy to handle dirt tank.
- Portable and light.
- Multi-level filtration
#3. Hoover UH70400 WindTunnel Air Bagless
If you want a spotless home with no speck of dust and dirt, then you can use this product and vacuum to you heart’s content.
However, it is always better to understand a product well and do a background check before settling for it.
To make your job easier, we present to you the features, pros and cons of this vacuum cleaner. You can decide if you have finally met your match after reading through.
Hoover UH20040 Features
- It weighs a mere 12 Pounds. This aids you in portability- you can carry the vacuum cleaner from one room to the other with ease. The light weight also makes it easier for you to maneuver the cleaner to reach deep corners.
- The WindTunnel Technology helps to remove even the most stubborn pieces of debris and dirt from the floor for a thorough cleaning.
- The Quick Fit Hose helps you to release handle easily so that you can also use this product for any cleaning you want to do above the floor.
Even though it is corded, that will not be a problem as the 30 Foot Power Cord allows you to vacuum without having unplug repeatedly.
Benefits at a Glance
- Portable and light.
- Reaches the hidden dusty corners that your hand cannot reach.
- Powerful cleaning.
- You can clean both on the floor and above it.
- Long cord ensures infrequent need to unplug.
Best Cheap Canister Vacuum Cleaner
Canister vacuum cleaner is usually a cylindrical canister with long tube you can use to reach various spots on the floor.
#04. BISSELL Zing Rewind Bagless 6489
Bissell 6489 is another cheap vacuum cleaner that you can get.
Of course, some people do prefer the bagless variety, so Bissell accommodates that preference with this version.
Even the filters are also washable and reusable.You won’t have to buy replacement bags and filters ever again with thisThe dirt cup is easy to clean without creating a mess.
You can clean hard floors and carpets, and switching from one surface to another only requires the flick of a switch it offers “cyclonic” action that can really leave your floors and stairs spotless. The cord can rewind automatically.
Best Cheap Cordless Vacuum Cleaners
This can be a very convenient vacuum cleaner especially if you tend to clean the whole house at once. You won’t need to keep unplugging the cord every time to switch to another area, plus there’s no cord to get in the way of your cleaning.
None of your rooms will be spared when you use this particular cleaner. Apart from its ability to get rid of even the smallest particles of dust on both the floor and the rug, it has an extended run time.
The excellent suction force and flexible control make this a product to watch out for. Its motorised brush can also remove pet hair from around your house.
Shark Navigator Freestyle Vacuum (SV1106) Features
- The product is rechargeable and can be used without having to drag around a cord. The greatest advantage of this feature is that reduces the chance of tripping and other mishaps due to excessive pull on the cord.
- The 2-Speed motorised brush-roll can be optimized to suit different kinds of surfaces. The 10.8V battery ensures that your device runs for a decent amount of time before charge runs out.
- Although powerful, it is lightweight and portable as it weighs only 7.5 pounds.
- The dust cup which is of XL-capacity can hold a large amount of debris together which you can get rid of after your cleaning is done. It is also easy to empty because of the top and bottom empty design- your hands will not come in touch with the debris at any point.
- The advanced swivel provides excellent steering flexibility which makes it easier to maneuver the vacuum cleaner around the furniture.
- Cordless and easy-to-handle.
- Flexible and gives superb control.
- Powerful battery.
- XL capacity dust cup.
- May not work well on tile floor.
#06. Black+Decker BDH2000PL MAX Lithium Pivot Vacuum, 20-Volt
Black+Decker BDH2000PL Features
- This vacuum cleaner is a handy one to use as the pivoting feature helps you reach inaccessible corners which would have otherwise been difficult to clean.
- The high-performance motor gives rise to a strong suction force that can get rid of any mess. The pivoting nozzle packs strength in a compact exterior, which means that it will not be difficult to carry.
- The cyclonic action helps to turn away the debris from the filter so that the suction power remains intact.
- A 3-stage filtration system guarantees proper filtration. The wide mouth helps to pick up large waste particles.
- The Lithium Ion battery ensures that the power of the device never fades and you can always use it with the same confidence.
- The dirt bowl is large and translucent. The side door function helps in emptying the dirt. If you happen to be more finicky, then you can detach the bowl to wash it.
- Apart from the vacuum cleaner, the package has a Washable filter, On-board Brush, Pre-filter Charging Base and On-board Crevice Tool.
- Strong lithium battery gives rise to high suction force.
- Easy to clean.
- An efficient filtration system.
- Cyclonic action is helpful.
- May stop working suddenly.
The BLACK+DECKER BDH2020FL 20V max lithium Flex vac has a pet hair brush that makes it ideal for pet owners. It can remove even the most stubborn pet hairs from your beloved carpet.
Its lithium technology accounts for powerful suction and efficiency that never fades. The 4-foot hose can reach anywhere and everywhere.
Since it can be used as a cordless and portable vacuum, you do not have to carry the heavy cleaner all the time while cleaning.
BLACK+DECKER BDH2020FL Features
- The strong suction force ensures that your room gets the thorough cleaning that it needs. The high-performance motor can produce a suction force strong enough to clean all messes.
- Anyone who has a pet knows how painful it is clean your drawing room of all the stray pet hair. This vacuum cleaner has a pet hair brush that can remove them easily without you having to put in extra effort.
- The washable bowl can be emptied easily, and a filter accompanies it for the best possible cleaning.
- The 3 stage filtration system does not let the dust and the debris escape. There is also a cyclonic action which automatically turns the dirt away from the filter.
- The package includes Flex vac, 2-in-1 nozzle/brush tool, pet hair brush, long crevice tool, charging base and a washable filter.
- The pet hair brush ensures premium cleaning.
- Powerful enough to generate a suction force that can eradicate all dust.
- Flexible when used with the cord.
- Easy-to-use washable bowl.
- A 3-stage filtration mechanism.
- May not be very durable.
#08. Hoover Air Cordless 20V Lithium Ion Bagless Hand Vacuum Cleaner BH52160PC
The fact that it can be used as a cordless product make your work so much easier.
All you have to do is keep it charged. Then you can just pick it up, and you are good to go. The Powered Turbo Tool can be used to clean the stairs and then you can switch to the crevice tool to reach those tight spaces which would never be cleaned otherwise.
You can also fit this lightweight hand vac into an Air Cordless 2-in-1 is you want to clean rugs and floors.
Hoover BH52160PC Features:
- The Powered Turbo Tool can pick up even the most minute of particles on your furniture and stairs.
- The vacuum cleaner is exceptionally versatile. Be it furniture stairs, inaccessible corners, carpets or hard floors- you will make everything shine.
- The Crevice Tool lets you clean all cracks and crevices with accuracy and precision.
- The battery is interchangeable which means that you can use any Lithium Life battery. The battery fuel gauge helps you keep track of when to recharge the product for use.
- The Reusable Easy Rinse Filter should be cleaned with water thoroughly if you want it to last.
- Since it is lightweight, you can move around carrying the vacuum cleaning in utter ease.
- Advanced versatility.
- Helps clean all nooks and crannies.
- Interchangeable lithium battery.
- Reusable Filters.
- Has proven to be non-durable in some cases.
Best Cheap Stick Vacuum Cleaners
#09. Hoover Linx BH50010
Not only does this exceptionally sleek and sophisticated, but it is also your ideal companion for everyday cleaning. Powered by a Lithium-Ion battery, the vacuum cleaner delivers superior performance every time you set out to clean with it.
It is the only stick vacuum in the market which has the Hoover WindTunnel technology and cyclonic filtration.
Hoover Linx BH50010 Features:
- The powered brushroll with WindTunnel Technology helps remove even the most stubborn specks of dirt and embedded debris from the surface.
- The power controls have been designed and positioned in a manner that you have never have trouble in using them.
- The Battery Fuel Gauge lets you keep a constant check on the battery and charge left in the Linx.
- The Edge Cleaning Bristles helps you clear dust from the tight edges that no other instrument can reach.
- The product has a wide cleaning pathcover which lets you clean over a large area in a relatively small amount of time.
- The Bottom Release Dirt Cup lets you keep your hands pristine and away from the debris you have collected.
- Interchangeable battery with charger.
- Extreme Recline Handle helps you reach under furnitures.
- 2-year warranty
- User-friendly controls
- Thorough, effective cleaning.
- Disappointing battery.
- May stop working after a while.
#10. Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Linx Bagless SH20030
It is good to use for any small space and delivers perfect cleaning.
It does not weigh much and is easy to use- it will not fail you in any aspect. Let us take you through its features, pros and cons so that you can make an informed choice.
Hoover Vacuum Cleaner SH20030 Features
- An affordable vacuum cleaner, this product runs on the Powered Brushroll with Cyclonic Technology. This means that it can be used to clean anything from hard floors to soft rush with ease. The transition will be smooth, and the result will be satisfying. This one product will be enough for all surfaces of your house.
- In case you like to be thorough, this product has an Extreme Recline Handle which can be used to clean all corners and crevices.
- Your floor should not suffer under any circumstance. So the Non-Marring Wheels leave your floor pristine and clean- you can be assured of its efficiency.
- The Swivel Steering system means that you will not have any trouble when you try to manoeuvre the cleaner around your furniture.
- The tough Edge Cleaning Bristles are very effective and can remove all kinds of dirt against edges that you never thought you will be able to clean.
- Easy to use and easy to empty.
- Thorough performance.
- Can reach all corners and clean edges.
- Portable and flexible.
- Does not harm your floor.
- May not be durable with frequent use.
Also Read: Best vacuum under 50
Things to Consider When Choosing the Cheap Vacuum Cleaners
Making your choice can be a simpler process by focusing first on the following factors:
Let’s be practical and admit this right at the start: the price will always be important when you’re searching for the affordable vacuum in your budget.
Some can go for just $100 so, while others can cost several hundred dollars.
What seems quite apparent is that you can probably enjoy a discount when you buy from Amazon instead of other sellers online. Just make sure that the warranty still applies and that you’re buying from a reputable seller.
Cleaning the floor means having to clean surfaces one step at a time. That can be aggravating if you’re using a bulky or heavy vacuum cleaner. You need something that’s easy to lug, so it has to be lightweight.
Some units offer special features and attachments that make them much more suitable for cleaning your stairs. They should enable you to clean crevices more effectively, and it should offer you enough reach.
Don’t forget that the main point of vacuum cleaners is to suction off the dirt from your stairs. So make sure that you have enough power to do just that, especially if you’re using a very long hose or tube to clean the stairs.
Some vacuum cleaners are very easy to use and maintain. Others may boast about dependable durability. For cordless vacuums that use rechargeable batteries, you will need to take into account how long you can use your cleaner after a full charge. You should also note just how long it takes to fully recharge the batteries.
The Bottom Line
It does seem like you have a lot of choices, doesn’t it? That shouldn’t be surprising. The demand of vacuum cleaner grew by 5% in current terms to reach USD5.4 billion in USA alone.
Just make sure you focus on the right factors first, and read the customer reviews on Amazon to get the real inside scoop on the vacuum cleaners you like.
Start with our recommendations for the best budget vacuum depending on your necessity like cars, hardwood floors, carpet, pet hair removal etc, as they offer a great way for you to vacuum more easily and with better results.
They all offer great value for money, storage isn’t a problem, and they often look great too.