Best Cheap Vacuum Cleaner Under $100
A dirty room can often hinder a lot of work simply because we are too distracted by the specks of dirt and dust.
We feel too lazy and put in a lot of effort into it, but we know that sooner or later we have to clean up.
Vacuum cleaners can make this work a lot easier. There is high demand for an affordable vacuum cleaner, which is also efficient.
Sometimes cheap vacuum cleaners have compromised quality, which can hinder your objective.
20 Best Affordable Vacuums Below $100
With these considerations in mind, we’ve compiled a list of quality cheap vacuum cleaners you can buy in your budget specially under $100.
Types of Vacuum Cleaners- You May Get In Your Budget
Having lots of choices isn’t always a good thing, however, since it can make it more complicated for you to make your final choice. You even have several types of cheap vacuum cleaners to choose from that will suit your budget.
- Upright vacuum cleaners: The upright vacuum cleaners can be a viable choice if you have lots of floor space to clean, and it has the right features for stairs.
- Canister vacuums: Canister vacuum cleaner is usually a cylindrical canister with long tube you can use to reach various spots on the floor.
- Handheld: For many this is a very handy design, as you can directly apply the unit to the spots you want to clean. Find best handheld vacuum cleaner here.
- Cordless: This can be a very convenient vacuum cleaner especially if you tend to clean the whole house at once. You won’t need to keep unplugging the cord every time to switch to another area, plus there’s no cord to get in the way of your cleaning.
You can check out their Amazon pages for a more complete list of features and you can also read the reviews more thoroughly.
But we can highlight a few special benefits you can get from each one:
1. BISSELL 9595A CleanView Bagless Vacuum- [The best Budget vacuum Cleaner 2017]
BISSELL CleanView 9595A Upright Vacuum is one of the most popular and inexpensive product (price below $100), that has been engineered with the advanced OnePass Technology which means that it provides a powerful suction force, to begin with.
The innovative brush design cleans on the first pass.
The Multi-Cyclonic System is known for its efficiency. The product is also light to carry and easily portable, which makes it perfect for everyday use. The BISSELL CleanView combines form and function in an ideal blend.
Bissell 9595A Features
- The OnePass Technology leads to powerful suction which means that even deeply embedded dirt is easily removed.
- The all-powerful, Multi-Cyclonic Suction System leads to a thorough cleaning. This also ensures that the filters do not get unduly affected, leading to a failure in the power of the suction force.
- Weighing just 15 lbs, the product is light and can be moved up and down the stairs with relative use. So the next time you are doing your chore, lugging a heavy device won't be a part of your schedule.
- The dirt bin has an exceptionally large capacity which means that you will not have to interrupt your cleaning in the middle to empty it. The emptying is also an easy process.
- The TurboBrush tool is helpful, especially for stairs and furniture. The Extension Wand, Dusting Brush and Crevice Tool help you reach all dusty corners.
- The 25 Foot power cord lets you carry the vacuum cleaner without having to disconnect it all the time.
- Low cost but Powerful & lightweight.
- Flexible and can be carried around.
- A dirt bag of large capacity.
- The Multi-Cyclonic Suction System and OnePass Technology.
- Some users complains about the durability.
2. BISSELL CleanView Corded, Upright bagless 1330
The BISSELL CleanView Vacuum with OnePass Technology is an affordable vacuum cleaner under $100 that more than does its job effectively.
If you are looking for a vacuum cleaner that does not weigh much, but cleans like magic- well, you have come to the right place.
The OnePass Technology ensures a powerful suction force coupled with an innovative brush design.
The Bottom Easy Empty dirt tank prevents you from getting in touch with the dust and the waste. The washable foam filter makes your job easier.
Bissell 1330 Features
- The OnePass Technology makes for a powerful and efficient suction force that can clean out even the most stubborn of dust particles. You will not have to worry about a thing.
- The package includes a Bottom Easy Empty Dirt Tank, TurboBrush Tool, Washable Foam Tank Filter, a crevice tool and a 2-year limited warranty.
- The Multi-level filtration helps in reducing all kinds of unwanted particles from your home.
- The Cyclonic System helps in making the device more effective by creating a stronger suction force.
- The lightweight design ensures easy portability from one room to another or up and down the stairs. The 25-foot long power cord helps you clean a room in one go without plugging and re-plugging a few times.
- The Easy Empty Dirt Tank is large and does not need to be emptied every few minutes.
- Powerful suction force.
- Efficient cyclonic system.
- An easy to handle dirt tank.
- Portable and light.
- Multi-level filtration
- Suction loss after some time.
3. Hoover UH20040 Sprint QuickVac Bagless
The Hoover Sprint Quick Vac Bagless UH20040 Upright Vacuum is an affordable vacuum cleaner that you can buy under 100 bucks. UH20040 has been made compact and light in weight so that you can clean all the nooks and crannies of your house without batting an eyelid.
The product can clean all types of floors- all you have to do is choose a height adjustment so as to set the nozzle height in a manner that it matches your cleaning surface.
It comes with a 5-foot cleaning hose that also has a removable cleaning wand. This means that you can also do your cleaning well above the ground if needed.
Hoover UH20040 Features
- The vacuum cleaner is bagless which means that you will not have to carry around a heavy dirt-laden bag when cleaning.
- The removable cleaning wand ensures that you clean all around the house, instead of just the floor.
- The Multi-Cyclonic Technology helps to chaff out fine particles of dirt before they reach the filter which means less frequent filter rinsing.
- The 23-foot Power Cord helps in uninterrupted vacuuming. The cleaner can reach up to 7 feet above the ground for cleaning stairs, curtains and window sills.
- The System Check Indicator helps you keep track of the product's usage.
- The 3 Position Height Adjustment lets you clean all surfaces.
- The filters can be re-used time and again after washing
- No Loss of Suction Technology.
- There are some customer complaints about not suitable for hard floors.
4. BISSELL Zing Rewind Bagless 6489
Bissell 6489 is another cheap vacuum cleaner that you can get.
Of course, some people do prefer the bagless variety, so Bissell accommodates that preference with this version.
Even the filters are also washable and reusable.You won’t have to buy replacement bags and filters ever again with thisThe dirt cup is easy to clean without creating a mess.
You can clean hard floors and carpets, and switching from one surface to another only requires the flick of a switch it offers “cyclonic” action that can really leave your floors and stairs spotless. The cord can rewind automatically.
5. VonHaus 600W 2 in 1 Corded
VonHaus 600W 2 in 1 Corded Lightweight Upright Stick is really a low cost vacuum Under $50 right now.
This powerful vacuum cleaner is very easy to use and store and vacuuming can actually become much less troublesome because of it.
The dust cup capacity is an impressive 1.2 liters, so you may only have to empty it once during your vacuuming sessionIt glides over various surfaces so everything goes smoothly.
The HEPA filtration system can trap very small allergens that other units may just recirculate in the air.
The power cord measures 18 feet so you get a longer range than other unitsIt comes with various attachments for crevices and a brush attachment as a handheldIt only weighs 6.2 pounds
6. Hoover UH70400 WindTunnel Air Bagless
This affordable vacuum cleaner aims to make your life easier by providing superior cleaning which will impress you.
If you want a spotless home with no speck of dust and dirt, then you can use this product and vacuum to you heart's content.
However, it is always better to understand a product well and do a background check before settling for it.
To make your job easier, we present to you the features, pros and cons of this vacuum cleaner. You can decide if you have finally met your match after reading through.
Hoover UH20040 Features
- It weighs a mere 12 Pounds. This aids you in portability- you can carry the vacuum cleaner from one room to the other with ease. The light weight also makes it easier for you to maneuver the cleaner to reach deep corners.
- The WindTunnel Technology helps to remove even the most stubborn pieces of debris and dirt from the floor for a thorough cleaning.
- The Quick Fit Hose helps you to release handle easily so that you can also use this product for any cleaning you want to do above the floor.
- Even though it is corded, that will not be a problem as the 30 Foot Power Cord allows you to vacuum without having unplug repeatedly.
- Portable and light.
- Reaches the hidden dusty corners that your hand cannot reach.
- Powerful cleaning.
- You can clean both on the floor and above it.
- Long cord ensures infrequent need to unplug.
- May not be durable.
- Poor customer service.
7. Black+Decker BDH2000PL MAX Lithium Pivot Vacuum, 20-Volt
Black+Decker is a trusted brand across the globe and only creates quality products that have impressed users over the years. Reliable but innovative, it has built a name for itself in the market.
Black+Decker BDH2000PL Features
- This vacuum cleaner is a handy one to use as the pivoting feature helps you reach inaccessible corners which would have otherwise been difficult to clean.
- The high-performance motor gives rise to a strong suction force that can get rid of any mess. The pivoting nozzle packs strength in a compact exterior, which means that it will not be difficult to carry.
- The cyclonic action helps to turn away the debris from the filter so that the suction power remains intact.
- A 3-stage filtration system guarantees proper filtration. The wide mouth helps to pick up large waste particles.
- The Lithium Ion battery ensures that the power of the device never fades and you can always use it with the same confidence.
- The dirt bowl is large and translucent. The side door function helps in emptying the dirt. If you happen to be more finicky, then you can detach the bowl to wash it.
- Apart from the vacuum cleaner, the package has a Washable filter, On-board Brush, Pre-filter Charging Base and On-board Crevice Tool.
- Strong lithium battery gives rise to high suction force.
- Easy to clean.
- An efficient filtration system.
- Cyclonic action is helpful.
- May stop working suddenly.
8. BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L 16V
This product boasts of lithium technology, strong suction and power that will hardly fade. The bagless dirt bowl makes it easier to spot and can be emptied easily.
BLACK + DECKER CHV1410L Features
- High efficiency Lithium ion chargers shut off automatically when the battery is charged which means that you can use BLACK+DECKER hand vac on the charger.
- This hand vac provides you with a good cleaning ability and high battery power. Although it is light in weight, The product can be used on all kinds of floors.
- The cyclonic action helps to remove dust and debris away from the filter so that the suction power remains strong.
- The slim rotating nozzle helps the vacuum cleaner to reach even the toughest of sports. The built-in crevice helps in accessing all those tough spots that you never though you would be able to clean. The wide mouth helps to carry larger debris.
- The quick charging base lets you keep your product charged.
- The bagless dirt bowl is easy to empty. It is also translucent so you can see what you have collected without touching it.
- Can hold a charge for up to 18 months.
- Cyclonic action helps in retaining a clean filter and strong suction power.
- Smart Charge Technology helps you use almost 50% less energy.
- Detachable and washable bowl and filters.
- BLACK+DECKER's 2 Year Limited Warranty.
- 16V MAX Lithium Ion Dustbuster- a powerful battery.
- May not be suitable for a large area.
9. Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 33A1
Now if you already have an upright vacuum cleaner and you need a supplementary unit for stairs and pets, then this is the more appropriate Bissell vacuum cleaner for you.
It’s designed to let you clean after dry messes and pet hair efficiently, while you can also use it to clean the stairs.
It offers enough power at 4 amps, so you can really suction off the mess and dirt from your floorIt weighs less than 4 pounds, so you won’t strain when you use it.
The hard nozzle is great to pick up dry messes on the floor and in your carIt also has a rubber nozzle that’s great for stairs and couches, and it especially attracts pet hairThe power cord is ample enough at 16 feetIt also offer multi-level filters so you can remove allergensDespite the 1-year warranty a lot of users have reported no trouble even after 2 years
10. Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Linx Bagless SH20030
This cheap vacuum cleaner packs looks and performance into one. There is not a dearth of features, and yet its price is reasonable.
It is good to use for any small space and delivers perfect cleaning.
It does not weigh much and is easy to use- it will not fail you in any aspect. Let us take you through its features, pros and cons so that you can make an informed choice.
Hoover Vacuum Cleaner SH20030 Features
- An affordable vacuum cleaner, this product runs on the Powered Brushroll with Cyclonic Technology. This means that it can be used to clean anything from hard floors to soft rush with ease. The transition will be smooth, and the result will be satisfying. This one product will be enough for all surfaces of your house.
- In case you like to be thorough, this product has an Extreme Recline Handle which can be used to clean all corners and crevices.
- Your floor should not suffer under any circumstance. So the Non-Marring Wheels leave your floor pristine and clean- you can be assured of its efficiency.
- The Swivel Steering system means that you will not have any trouble when you try to manoeuvre the cleaner around your furniture.
- The tough Edge Cleaning Bristles are very effective and can remove all kinds of dirt against edges that you never thought you will be able to clean.
- Easy to use and easy to empty.
- Thorough performance.
- Can reach all corners and clean edges.
- Portable and flexible.
- Does not harm your floor.
- May not be durable with frequent use.
11. Eureka EasyClean Hand-71B
With this handheld vacuum, you can clean your stairs more easily and you can use it for your couch as well.
And because you have to plug it in, you don’t have to worry about how long you can use it for your cleaning sessions.
For many, what makes the EasyClean so good to use is that it’s lightweight at less than 5 pounds.
That should make it easy for you to carry it with just one hand. Also, though it uses a cord it is 20 feet long so you won’t have to keep unplugging it as you clean your way up the stairs. It also comes with 2 motors, with one powering the suction while the other for the revolving brush.
This is better than having a single motor doing everything and becoming overworked.It also comes with a special “Riser Visor” feature with the brush roll action that lets you efficiently clean the floor spaces as well as the vertical spots like the stair risers and the back of your furniture.
These are areas which are virtually impossible to clean with many upright vacuum cleaners. There’s also a crevice tool that cleans nooks and crevices that the brush roll can’t reach effectively.The 5.5-amp suction is quite powerful and you can just dump the dirt from the washable dust cup afterwards. You won’t even have to keep buying disposable dust bags.
Eureka EasyClean Hand-71B Features
- Quite affordable
- Very light and easy to use
- 2 motors for operations
- Designed for horizontal and vertical spaces
- Very powerful
- Can clean nooks and crevices
- 20-fooot cord
12. Dirt Devil Hand Vacuum M08230RED
This handheld unit is even more cheap less than $50. The 4-amp motor offers two different settings, and it’s powerful enough to deeply clean carpets especially with the revolving brush.
For stair risers, and other spots like between the couch cushions and under the car seats, it also offers a built-in hose with a crevice tool for other attachments.
The cord is long enough at 16 feet, and when it’s not in use there’s a handy cord strap for storage. It’s quite easy to use especially with its light weight at just 4.5 pounds.It’s quite handy for cleaning carpeted stairs, detailing the car, and cleaning after pets. There are limitations, though.
The low setting is very gentle, and the high setting can be very loud. And you may want to avoid using it to suction human hair, as it can get tangled in the revolving brush. It also requires you to buy a bag regularly, although for some folks this is a good thing—there’s no need to wash a cup after each use.
- Extremely affordable.
- Easy to use Good for pet hair
- Can be used for stairs, couches, and car upholstery and floors
- You may want to use earplugs
- Few consumer complaints about the durability.
13. Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner SD20000RED
This affordable vacuum cleaner has been designed to facilitate easy leaving. Featuring an innovative design, this product can be used on any surface- be it simply your softest rug or the tough floors around your house. In case you need a hand vacuum for a day, then you don't have to look far.
The product comes with a detachable hand vacuum which can be used for regular dusting from your furniture, shelves, upholstery, counters, and drapes.
Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner SD20000RED Features
- The on-board crevice tool makes it easy for you to access even the remotest of corners and tight spaces- be it the edges of your furniture or delicate electronic devices.
- The device has been designed to be light in weight which makes it portable. Less than 4 pounds, it can be moved across rooms and even carrying it down the stairs will not be a problem. It is also easy to empty because of the bagless feature.
- The product is accompanied by an easily detachable hand vacuum which is equally effective.
- The wheels are smooth and do not affect your floor. The product has a convenient cord which is about 16 foot in length. The 1.25 Amp Motor provides powerful and constant suction power.
- Multi-purpose cleaning.
- Easily portable and lightweight.
- Detachable hand vacuum.
- The on-board crevice tool makes cleaning tough places a cakewalk.
- Powerful suction power.
- 1-year limited warranty.
- Has a rinseable filter.
- May not prove to be good for very heavy cleaning.
14. Dirt Devil Scorpion SD20005RED- A Cheap Vacuum Cleaner Under $50
Dirt Devil SD20005RED low-cost vacuum cleaner (Price below $100), this product is ideal for cleaning the most hidden corners of your house.
Do you want to know the reason? The strong 7 amp motor is powerful enough to collect even small pebbles and the toughest of dirt.
This vacuum cleaner will not let mess be a constant in your house any cost. Your workshop, car and house will be spick and span if you start using this product.
Dirt Devil Vacuum Cleaner SD20005RED Features
- The Quick Flip crevice tool is capable of cleaning remote areas like car seats and couch cushions.
- Because of the long 16-foot power cord, you can now use your vacuum cleaner over a large place as it will be easier to drag it around. You will not have to unplug it every time you want to clean your couch followed by your stairs.
- The powerful 7 Amp Motor means that your rooms will be cleaned thoroughly and no space will be left unattended to. Its strong suction force will ensure that not a speck of dirt is left in the room.
- The bagless design means that you will not have to carry around and empty the bag full of dirt.
- The Quick flip crevice tool helps in perfect cleaning. Every hidden nook and cranny will face the wrath of your vacuum cleaner.
- 7 amp motor which gives a powerful suction force.
- The accessories are included with the package.
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Not good for curved surfaces.
15. Shark Navigator Freestyle Vacuum (SV1106)
The Navigator Freestyle Premium Cordless Vacuum is a low-cost vacuum cleaner that is convenient to use on any and all surfaces without any hassle. It takes quick action and cleans to perfection.
None of your rooms will be spared when you use this particular cleaner. Apart from its ability to get rid of even the smallest particles of dust on both the floor and the rug, it has an extended run time.
The excellent suction force and flexible control make this a product to watch out for. Its motorised brush can also remove pet hair from around your house.
Shark Navigator Freestyle Vacuum (SV1106) Features
- The product is rechargeable and can be used without having to drag around a cord. The greatest advantage of this feature is that reduces the chance of tripping and other mishaps due to excessive pull on the cord.
- The 2-Speed motorised brush-roll can be optimised to suit different kinds of surfaces. The 10.8V battery ensures that your device runs for a decent amount of time before charge runs out.
- Although powerful, it is lightweight and portable as it weighs only 7.5 pounds.
- The dust cup which is of XL-capacity can hold a large amount of debris together which you can get rid of after your cleaning is done. It is also easy to empty because of the top and bottom empty design- your hands will not come in touch with the debris at any point.
- The advanced swivel provides excellent steering flexibility which makes it easier to manoeuvre the vacuum cleaner around the furniture.
- Cordless and easy-to-handle.
- Flexible and gives superb control.
- Powerful battery.
- XL capacity dust cup.
- May not work well on tile floor.
16. BLACK+DECKER BDH2020FL 20V
The BLACK+DECKER BDH2020FL 20V max lithium Flex vac has a pet hair brush that makes it ideal for pet owners. It can remove even the most stubborn pet hairs from your beloved carpet.
Its lithium technology accounts for powerful suction and efficiency that never fades. The 4-foot hose can reach anywhere and everywhere.
Since it can be used a cordless and portable device, you do not have to carry the heavy cleaner all the time while cleaning.
BLACK+DECKER BDH2020FL Features
- The strong suction force ensures that your room gets the thorough cleaning that it needs. The high-performance motor can produce a suction force strong enough to clean all messes.
- Anyone who has a pet knows how painful it is clean your drawing room of all the stray pet hair. This vacuum cleaner has a pet hair brush that can remove them easily without you having to put in extra effort.
- The washable bowl can be emptied easily, and a filter accompanies it for the best possible cleaning.
- The 3 stage filtration system does not let the dust and the debris escape. There is also a cyclonic action which automatically turns the dirt away from the filter.
- The package includes Flex vac, 2-in-1 nozzle/brush tool, pet hair brush, long crevice tool, charging base and a washable filter.
- The pet hair brush ensures premium cleaning.
- Powerful enough to generate a suction force that can eradicate all dust.
- Flexible when used with the cord.
- Easy-to-use washable bowl.
- A 3-stage filtration mechanism.
- May not be very durable.
17. Hoover Air Cordless 20V Lithium Ion Bagless Hand Vacuum Cleaner BH52160PC
The Hoover Air Cordless Hand Vac holds power to clear all kinds of messes on an everyday basis.
The fact that it can be used as a cordless product make your work so much easier.
All you have to do is keep it charged. Then you can just pick it up, and you are good to go. The Powered Turbo Tool can be used to clean the stairs and then you can switch to the crevice tool to reach those tight spaces which would never be cleaned otherwise.
You can also fit this lightweight hand vac into an Air Cordless 2-in-1 is you want to clean rugs and floors.
Hoover BH52160PC Features:
- The Powered Turbo Tool can pick up even the most minute of particles on your furniture and stairs.
- The vacuum cleaner is exceptionally versatile. Be it furniture stairs, inaccessible corners, carpets or hard floors- you will make everything shine.
- The Crevice Tool lets you clean all cracks and crevices with accuracy and precision.
- The battery is interchangeable which means that you can use any LithiumLife battery. The battery fuel gauge helps you keep track of when to recharge the product for use.
- The Reusable Easy Rinse Filter should be cleaned with water thoroughly if you want it to last.
- Since it is lightweight, you can move around carrying the vacuum cleaning in utter ease.
- Advanced versatility.
- Helps clean all nooks and crannies.
- Interchangeable lithium battery.
- Reusable Filters.
- Has proven to be non-durable in some cases.
18. Bissell Lightweight 3-in-1 Corded Lightweight Stick Vacuum, Silver
This best budget vacuum cleaner might exactly be what you are looking for. Efficient but light, this product will make your daily chore so much easier.
You do not have to stress about cleaning anymore once you acquire this product.
If you are considering buying this product, then you should know it inside and out before you put your money into it.
Just because you are investing less than 100 dollars, that does not mean you don't look into the product you are buying.
Let us give you a rundown of the features, pros and cons of this vacuum cleaner.
Bissell Lightweight 3-in-1 Features
- It is ideal for use on bare floors, carpet, stairs, and upholstery.
- It runs on a power of 2 amps which is enough to secure decent running and smooth functioning.
- The 16' power cord lets you vacuum large spaces like entire rooms at one go without having to unplug and replug every time you shift. This gives you an uninterrupted session of cleaning.
- The Dirt cup is easy to handle.
- The 3-in-1 Vac can be used in three ways-
- 1. A lightweight stick vacuum on carpets and floors.
- 2. If you remove the Quick-Release Handle but keep the foot intact, you can use it for stair cleaning.
- 3. If you remove both the handle and the foot, you have a hand vacuum ready for use.
- Flexibility when it come to usage.
- The long cord ensures an uninterrupted cleaning session.
- Handle is secured poorly.
19. Hoover Linx BH50010
An affordable vacuum cleaner, this product will definitely catch your attention.
Not only does this exceptionally sleek and sophisticated, but it is also your ideal companion for everyday cleaning. Powered by a Lithium-Ion battery, the vacuum cleaner delivers superior performance every time you set out to clean with it.
It is the only stick vacuum in the market which has the Hoover WindTunnel technology and cyclonic filtration.
Hoover Linx BH50010 Features:
- The powered brushroll with WindTunnel Technology helps remove even the most stubborn specks of dirt and embedded debris from the surface.
- The power controls have been designed and positioned in a manner that you have never have trouble in using them.
- The Battery Fuel Gauge lets you keep a constant check on the battery and charge left in the Linx.
- The Edge Cleaning Bristles helps you clear dust from the tight edges that no other instrument can reach.
- The product has a wide cleaning pathcover which lets you clean over a large area in a relatively small amount of time.
- The Bottom Release Dirt Cup lets you keep your hands pristine and away from the debris you have collected.
- Interchangeable battery with charger.
- Extreme Recline Handle helps you reach under furnitures.
- 2-year warranty
- User-friendly controls
- Thorough, effective cleaning.
- Disappointing battery.
- May stop working after a while.
20. Dirt Devil Power Air Corded SD20505
The model, Dirt Devil Power Air works very well on hard floors, cleaning efficiently and getting rid of every last particle.
The 10 Amp Motor provides a powerful suction force which works best on bare floors.
The lightweight design makes it portable and you can easily manoeuvre it from room to room. The Low Profile Nozzle will help you clean beneath your furniture without any hassle.
Dirt Devil Power Air Corded SD20505 Features
- The super-effective and powerful 10 Amp motor will easily eradicate all the waste in the room with a constant suction force. The Cyclonic Filtration adds to the efficiency.
- Since it is bagless, cleaning up after it will also be easier. The One-Touch Bottom Empty Dirt Cup will only require one touch of yours to empty itself.
- The wide 11-Inch Cleaning Path of this product will help you cover a larger area in a lesser amount of time.
- The vacuum cleaner weighs just 6.67 pounds and is light enough to be carried around the house.
- 20 Foot Cord lets you move about freely.
- Low Profile Nozzle
- Streamline Design
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Not durable.
Things to Consider When Choosing the Cheap Vacuum Cleaners
Making your choice can be a simpler process by focusing first on the following factors:
Let’s be practical and admit this right at the start: the price will always be important when you’re searching for the affordable vacuum in your budget.
Some can go for just $100 so, while others can cost several hundred dollars.
What seems quite apparent is that you can probably enjoy a discount when you buy from Amazon instead of other sellers online. Just make sure that the warranty still applies and that you’re buying from a reputable seller.
Cleaning the floor means having to clean surfaces one step at a time. That can be aggravating if you’re using a bulky or heavy vacuum cleaner. You need something that’s easy to lug, so it has to be lightweight.
Some units offer special features and attachments that make them much more suitable for cleaning your stairs. They should enable you to clean crevices more effectively, and it should offer you enough reach.
Don’t forget that the main point of vacuum cleaners is to suction off the dirt from your stairs. So make sure that you have enough power to do just that, especially if you’re using a very long hose or tube to clean the stairs.
Some vacuum cleaners are very easy to use and maintain. Others may boast about dependable durability. For cordless vacuums that use rechargeable batteries, you will need to take into account how long you can use your cleaner after a full charge. You should also note just how long it takes to fully recharge the batteries.
The Bottom Line
It does seem like you have a lot of choices, doesn’t it? That shouldn’t be surprising. The demand of vacuum cleaner grew by 5% in current terms to reach USD5.4 billion in USA alone.
Just make sure you focus on the right factors first, and read the customer reviews on Amazon to get the real inside scoop on the vacuum cleaners you like.
Start with our recommendations for the best budget vacuum depending on your necessity like cars, hardwood floors, carpet, pet hair removal etc, as they offer a great way for you to vacuum more easily and with better results.
They all offer great value for money, storage isn’t a problem, and they often look great too.